With God:Higher

Matthew 11:30 * Hebrews 13:8 * Revelation 21:5 * John 16:33 * Ephesians 6:17 * Deuteronomy 30:19 * Isaiah 55:9 *Psalm 46:10

Look to me continually, in everything and not just when things aren't going right. Connect with Me heart to heart; your trusting lips to My faithful ears. I'm listening; you can trust that. Fully surrender yourself to Me and I will build a new work and a new hope. The burden is only heavy because you unwillingly refuse to unload it to me. You stand at the dock, looking at the waves but never touch the water. Don't whisper false prayers of surrender to My face while burying your transgressions in the same breath. Release it to me. All of it. I see the depths of you and I am not changed. I love you the same yesterday, today and forever. I am not an untouchable figure in the sky, I am a living and breathing force here and ready at your side. I will make all things new. In this world you will have trouble, but take heart My children, for I have overcome the world! You can combat defeat, doubt and delay by bringing My sword to the battle. Your soul is on the line and I will fight for you! For you are Mine. Choose, yes choose for yourself peace and joy over fear and doubt. You will have to choose and My ways are higher. Expand your eyes to the horizon and see there is always something higher. I am there. Yes My beloved, trust that I am always there.

Comments