With God: The Waters

 In one of my earlier blogs I mentioned Sarah Young's Jesus Calling and tried my own hand at listening to what the Holy Spirit had to say. This is another one of those series called "A Moment With God." I know a lot of people are struggling right now with life in the day to day. Take these words to heart and let God's peace, which is not of this world, speak volumes to your weary souls. I hope you are encouraged. I know I was

I love you. Fully comprehend those three words and believe them. Don't think even for a second that I don't or that I have forgotten you. You are mine and I am yours.  I don't intend for you to be sad or live in misery. I am moved by your heart concerns. I cry with you at the breaking of your heart, but seek to wipe those tears away because I know what the future holds. What is yet to come. Pain lasts through the night but joy comes in the morning. Sadness and suffering are part of this world, but take heart I have overcome the world. Turn your eyes to me and your heart as well. You can trust me. You can walk upon the waters and know you will not fail. If I am for you, who can be against you? Not the wind or the waves or the storms can take you down. I will always reach for you and pick you up if only you reach back. Look to me and take my outstretched hand. It is there for the taking. It is there for the holding. It is there for the long haul.                       
                             Psalm 30:5 * John 16:33 * Romans 8:31

Comments