With God: Scale of Love

-another edition to my Jesus Calling collection of "With God"
You don't have to worry that you're not good enough.
Not with me.
I know you have shortcomings; that is simply because you are human. That is because I am still teaching you and shaping you.
Let go of all the pressures of perfection. Your standard is not against the world. It is not against other people and it is not against yourself.
You are mine and I hold you up to a scale of grace and mercy and my unending love. You are perfect because you are fearfully and wonderfully made with my signature.
Together we walk through everything this life brings and one step at a time we will move forward.
Stop looking ahead so much. Stop dwelling in the past. You try to see the big picture when you were made to only see the here and now.
Be free and confident that I love you and that I am with you. For now that's all you need.

Comments