A Moment With God: For You

I, like so many others, have read and cherished Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I was fascinated by her personal story in the front of the book and her journey of hearing from God and writing what He was saying. I silently wondered if I could do that, but doubted I really would be able to. I felt it was probably something like the gift of prophecy and only some people were gifted. But then a curious thing happened. One day I was talking to the Lord and the Holy Spirit took over. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote freely the thoughts He brought to my mind. It was freeing and exhilarating. I felt so close to God and I knew I had to share my own Jesus Calling moments. So from time to time, I will post them here under the title, A Moment With God. I hope they speak to you and encourage you.

Rest in Me when you are weary. I know your deepest desires and needs and wants because I created you. In your heart and in your inmost being... I know what you want, what you long for, because I was there before you even realized you needed these things. I formed your heart and your mind and I know what they call out for. Trust that I will pour out My blessings and grant these desires. For I am good and My love is for you. I don't wish to withhold these things from you. I simply ask that you let Me give them to you. You've already seen that the world cannot give you the things I can. The world cannot design a dream job, a wonderful spouse or happiness like I can. Take My hand and walk this journey with Me. I will give you a life that is happy and contented. You have no idea what I want to do for you. Wait for what is in store. If you only knew how close you really are. Because you trusted me when others looked to themselves and relationships and money, I will bestow the greatest gifts in life you can imagine. I long to blow you away with what I have in store. Trust Me because life is far better with Me. I love you more than you can comprehend. Stay in time with Me. Choose to walk with Me. I will deliver. I will not let you down. I am with you always...

Comments